Children of Clocks Children of Clocks

really good

even if I never understud anything or the purpose of this movie it was really nice done. and i ment really nice done. Its seeims you all master the Animation Part very well. now you chould all do a nice game.

Oh Jesus Oh Jesus

Hmm confusing

The good thing with it was that it seeims to be you singing. the bad thing is that its very confusing and hard to understund or hear, and i reconized that you ripped of some of gorillaz sound track and its sounded hmm awful. i cant rate this more than 3

The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 2 The Ricky Ray Show! Ep. 2

this was so damn good

you the best animator ever. continue make more of this kinda movies

DashDingo's tutoreuhl DashDingo's tutoreuhl

Haha hihi hoho haha

Yeah that flash tutorails shit is really for noobs. and its not the best flash actionscript tutorial i ever seen. and one more thing. you said in the beginning this isnt for somebody that copy and paste tell me really. is there any differnet from copy and paste to just rewrite? there isnt that much learning in this. explain more for the viewer thats acctully dont know how this work. peace by peace. or do you not have time for it?. it was some humor but the language wasent that good. i promise you that this flash chould have been something. if you just have explained it a little more. keep up good work. and its not worth more than 7 in this condtion.

5 in 1 Tutorial 5 in 1 Tutorial

Tjenare Skitbra Gjort

Denna tutorialen var skitbra det tycker i alla fall jag. imed att jag har haft problem med mina bilder och försökt att göra dom till flash tidigare men tack vare din tutorial så hjälpte det mig. tackar :

Personality Profile Personality Profile

YEAH IT ROCKS!!

I love it. it describe me totaly. It Rocks.